Association Management (AMC)
In good hands
Whether board, committees or members – societies are undergoing constant change. Which is a good thing, as it creates movement. Right in the middle, we provide continuity through a steady contact. That way, ongoing activities can be followed through fluidly; goals remain in place, just as does knowledge of a society’s history and structure.
You are looking for support in focal points such as internal issues, member support, finances or education and training? We are happy to take these matters off your hands.
Below, a selection of our services.
Internal Affairs and Administration
- Support the society and its governing bodies
- Coordinate the board’s specific tasks in collaboration with stakeholders and external service providers (e.g. tax consultant, PR agency, etc)
- Organise board meetings; keep minutes
- Provide administrative support in constitutional matters
- Handle ongoing correspondence with members and provide information
- Collect and dun membership fees according to the society’s annual schedule
- Compile and send out e-newsletters to society members
- Manage and update member database
- Draft prospective budgets for each financial year in collaboration with the society’s treasurer; monitor income and expenses
- Continue or open a society bank account and potential sub-accounts; manage and record all income and expenses relevant to the society
- Coordinate with the society’s tax consultant; ensure timely delivery of bank and accounting documents
Education and Research
- Provide administrative support to help maintain and further develop the society’s education standards
- Safeguarding the society’s interests and guidelines at the association congress
- Publish timely announcements of research grants and awards in accordance with board/jury guidelines
- Coordinate award ceremonies and other honours